Screen Armor Support
Check out Screen Armor application instructions videos below (For all you visual learners out there)
“You say your Screen Armor Products are reusable and washable. That’s great, but how do I wash it?”
Our Screen Armor products are in fact washable and reusable. Much better than one time screen guards that get dirty and then become useless. Here’s some recommended steps to clean your Screen Armor products.
- Remove your Screen Armor from your iPhone and run it under water (“it” being your Screen Armor, not your iPhone…we don’t want anybody putting their iPhones in the sink)
- Clean your iPhone screen thoroughly with the microfiber wipe provided in your Screen Armor package
- Wash your Screen Armor with water (and soap if you’d like)
- Dry off thoroughly and you’re good to go.
TIP: When drying your Screen Armor, use computer paper rather than paper towels. Paper towels tend to leave fibers on your screen armor defeating the whole purpose of washing it in the first place. You can also use a piece of scotch tape to pick up remaining lint that’s responsible for those air bubbles.
“Grrrr, I can’t get my Screen Armor clean and there’s tons of ‘air pockets’ making my iPhone look crummy. What can I do?”
OK, take a deep breath and relax. We know how frustrating those little fibers and air pockets can be. Just clean your Screen Armor and your iPhone Screen thoroughly as per the directions in the answer above and you should be all set to go (TIP - Use scotch tape to pick up remaining lint and dust after cleaning with the microfiber wipe). No need for a “clean room” or anything like that, just a little TLC should do the trick.
“Hey! What’s the deal, my Screen Armor makes my iPhone super blurry. What’s wrong?”
There could be a few things going on here.
- Your Screen Armor or your iPhone could be dirty. If that’s the case, please refer to or cleaning instructions above.
- There may be a protective film over your Screen Armor. In order to protect your Screen Armor during shipping, we protect it by placing a very thin piece of plastic on the front and back. Be sure the piece/s of plastic are removed (if the stickers provided on the product don’t pull them off, you can use your finger nail or a push pin).
Hope that helps. Enjoy!